Sports and Orthopaedic Rehab
Initial Consultation and Rehab Programme £50
Follow Up £40 45min Session
Muscle Stimulation (alongside Sports and Orthopaedic Rehab FOC)
What is Sports Rehab?
Sometimes reffered to as sports injury Rehabilitation and also Physical Therapy, Sports Rehab is a safe and therapeutic approach that helps individuals effectively treat pain and return to normal function. A sports rehab plan may include any of the following modalities, treatments and training:
- Targeted excercises to help patient return to pre-injury function.
- Personalised exercises to improve mobility restrictions
- Therapy to help reduce susceptability to further injury
- Preparation to education to avoid recurring injury episodes
- Massage Therapy
- Gait training
- Cervial/Lumbar traction.
What types of conditions are treated?
Sports rehab treats a wide range of conditons, including acute sports injuries, strains; sprains; muscle; tendon and ligament repairs; tendontitis; hand injuries; shoulder dislocation; foot or ankle dysfunction; and surgery rehab. Sports rehab also benefits with: Degenerative disc disease.
- ACL reconstruction
- Meniscsus tears
- Rotator cuff repair
- Back, Shoulder, Knee, Neck and hip pain
- Nerve pain and injuries
- Acture and chronic musculoskeletal injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- and more